Globally Harmonized System (GHS), is a United Nations system to identify hazardous chemicals and to inform users about these hazards through standard symbols and phrases on the packaging labels and through material safety data sheets (MSDS).
Our consulting group classifies formulations in accordance with the Purple Book as well as in accordance with country specific implementations. The resulting classifications drive the development of a GHS compliant MSDS and label.
Classification of Hazardous Substances and Mixtures According to GHS includes.
Physical effects such as:
• Compressed gases and corrosive to metal substances
• Flammable solids, liquids, gases, aerosols and explosives
• Self-heating substances, self-reactive substances and water reactive substances
Health effects such as:
• Acute Toxicity and aspiration Hazard
• Carcinogenicity and germ Cell Mutagenicity
• Reproductive Toxicity and respiratory or skin sensitization
Environmental effects such as:
• Acute aquatic toxicity and chronic aquatic toxicity
• Bioaccumulation potential and rapid degradability
For more information, please contact us at +45 26 70 96 48 or send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org